Sunday, June 1, 2008

Regeneration

Well, it seems like years since I last update this blog. I doubt anyone actually remember the existence of this blog.

A few reasons why I thought of re-blogging, the first and utmost is because Ms Yuen, my Interactive Multimedia lecturer told us to blog. The others would be a few of my friends who frequently asking me to update my blog.

Nothing much, I could blog about for the past few months and blog about my Penang trip, but I'm too lazy. Overall would be that, we learn more about one or another. Secrets were shared, maybe not secrets. Feelings!

Now, I'm frustrating about my Packaging Design's product, supposed to choose a typical Malaysian snack food, which I have no idea what it is. I have a few choices but I don't know whether it'll work. What if I chose that and I can't come out with a nice design? I want to maintain my CGPA!

I'd hate History for all my life, and now there's History of Arts and Design I, OMG! There's II as well, I hope I don't fail this freaking subject because I'd never pass History, even in SPM. I failed. LOL! And I'm still proud of it! The lecturer, Oh My God! I think I'll fail!

To get good results, you need to 'LOVE' the subject and also 'LOVE' whoever that is teaching it. But, I don't 'LOVE' any of them!

I do love something this semester! My group mates, it was randomly picked by a drawing of numbers. Coincidentally, and this is really cute! My surname is Gan, Sin Nee's surname is Gan also, but we are not brother and sister. Kean Yew's surname is Tan, Chee Pan's surname is Tan too! And they are not brothers. The combination of surnames will be, Gan Gan Tan Tan. (It was really placed like this, freaky though) When you actually read the combination of the surnames in Cantonese, it'll be Simple and Easy!

I wish to stick to this group for all the assignments this semester! I don't want to change!
I DON'T CARE! I DON'T WANT! READ MY LIPS!

I!!!
DON'T!!!
WANT!!!


OK-lah, I'm going to do my research on the freaking subject! Bwai...

No comments: