Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

Was forced told to...

Real name: Gan Jay Han
Nickname: Revolution, Jay Jay, Ryan
Married: Let's see... I don't even remember...
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Male or Female: Non-existence! LOL!

High School: SMK Methodist A.C.S Klang
College: UTAR
Short or long hair: Short
Are you a health freak?: Well, sometimes... but normally No!
Height: 175cm, 5"9 maybe
Do you have a crush on someone?: Hahaha... Yea! Both male and female! >:| *evil grins*
Do you like yourself?: Er, I'm born like this... So I can't choose...
Piercings: None!
Righty of lefty: Righty!

FIRST*
First surgery: I think it was my tougue, something grew in there when I was 6.
First piercing(s): None...
First best friend: Everyone is my best friend. It's either best friend or enemy only!
First award: Pelajar Terbaik! XD, Seriously, I'm not joking!
First sport you joined: Never liked sports, that's why I'm so fat! LOL
First pet: Should be that unwanted Shin Tzu outside my house now.
First vacation: Err... Genting, I think... with my late father and family.
First concert: Malaysian Idol! JACLYN VICTOR!
First crush: I don't remember lah. - Not telling because it's part of the Penang confession session! Everything said in that room must not leaked! -

CURRENTLY*
Doing: Blogging this thingy!
Eating: Sisa-sisa makanan yang ada kat celah gigi...
Drinking: My own saliva - Copied from 20! XD -
I’m about to: Fall asleep, too boring!

YOUR FUTURE*
Wants kids: Hmm... 100, who's willing to give birth to this amount, contact me please!
Want to get married: Don't know-lah!
Careers in mind: As long as the job pays me 4 figures that are reaching 5 figures!

WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
Lips or eyes: Eyes!
Hugs or kisses: Kisses!
Shorter or taller: In between!
Romantic or spontaneous: Who cares? Both also has its advantages.
Nice stomach or nice arms: Not important.
Trouble maker or hesitant: Don't trouble me!

HAVE YOU EVER*
Kissed a stranger: Never.
Drank bubbles: WTH?!
Lost glasses or contacts: Never.
Run away from home: Planned but never succeeded.
Liked someone younger: Hmm... Yea...
Liked someone older: I think so...
Broken someone’s heart: As far as I know, none.
Been arrested: Nope!
Turned someone down: Don't remember.
Cried when someone died: Of course la wieh! Own family member died, takkan LAUGH?
Liked a friend: I like everyone! =)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
Yourself: Almost never, I looked down on myself.
Miracles: Yes!
Love at first sight: Yes Yes Yes Yes!
Heaven: Nope.
Sex on the first date: Maybe!
Angels: Nope.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
Is there one person you want to be with right now: Maybe yes, maybe no!
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: I only have one heart meaning I'll only love one person at one time!
Do you believe in God: Sometimes, when something miraculously happened.

People I tag:

Yee Leng already tagged those I know, so I don't need to type already!
Go to her blog and see if you've been tagged!

1 comment:

MT said...

Wants kids: Hmm... 100, who's willing to give birth to this amount, contact me please!

I know...a female pig