Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Walking on the memories

Went out with my foundation friends today, we planned this gathering for like I-don't-know-how-many-months. One year has passed since our last meeting/gathering, now I'm already in Year 2. So many things had happened last year that I don't even know about and I happen to find out all today, it's too much to handle so many shocking news.

Everyone changed, by their looks, the way they talk, and you know what? I don't even realize that they are my age. I'm too used to being the "youngest" in my course.

Today was an 'okay' day in UTAR. There's something I wouldn't forget for probably my entire semester. One of my favourite lecturers, Ms Emelia, asked me a weird question. She asked if I was from tutorial 3! Oh My God! How could she forget me?! Nooo... But then, if she doesn't remember I'm from Tutorial 3, and then who's the class representative for Tutorial 3? Freaky...

Ms Ida is a quite okay to me, well, humble and nice. It will take sometime for her to replace Ms Clare Tan in my heart. LOL! I don't love her but I just like her. I learn that blending tool which is extremely cool. I didn't know Illustrator can do such a thing.

I shall keep all my foundation secrets to myself. I'm very tired now.
I'm going to sleep. Good night.


Took this picture from the sticker kiosk. There are 2 more pictures and I'm waiting for Hwee Ling to send it to me!

Totally random
God, please help me...
Am I born to be like this? Can't I really change?
Or is it my destiny or fate to be like this?

No comments: