Thursday, June 5, 2008

Breathe In, Breathe Out

LOL! My topic has nothing to do about me giving birth or anything similar. As if I can give birth. Anyways I'm currently suffering from an asthma attack. It usually happens when I breathe in not-so-clean air or dust. I'm really allergic to those. I'll start to sneeze non-stop and an asthma attack will occur but I don't think I involve myself in any of those earlier.

I'm sneezing like mad now while typing out this post, having breathing difficulty.

I hate History of Art and Design, the subject and the person who teaches it, SERIOUSLY! Oh god, she's so stupid, has some kind of freaking attitude, shouty voice and everything bad! ARGH! I just SO hate her-lah! Pissing off. I was rushing for the essay yesterday night, just to find out that she'll be busy tomorrow, which means no presentation. WTF-lah? She's full of nonsense, today she started the lecture without lecture notes for us, OK fine! Then she asked Alicia to go and get the lecture notes at PC, but we are in PG! It's like 10 minutes walk from PG to PC, meaning 20 minutes to get back the lecture hall. She didn't tell us how much we have to pay for the notes or what we have to take. So, I thought one stack only, which means today's lecture note. I asked Hui Fang to fetch me there and get the notes cause Alicia and I parked in Jaya One, don't want to waste RM2 just to go in and come out again. When I reached there, I was so shocked to see 2 boxes of notes and a total amount of RM299.40. I only have RM100 in my wallet. So f***ing furious that time, almost exploded because that b***h didn't even say anything. I called Alicia to come and take the notes and bring the money. Wasted-lah her parking fee. Went into the class with that damn 'mm song' face looking at her. Not enough of the misery, lecture notes was already brought into the class, she didn't even bother to take the time to pass out the notes until the break time. STUPID, OK?!

READ THIS!
NO ONE WAS LISTENING TO YOUR LECTURE OK?
I DOUBT ANYONE REMEMBERS ANYTHING YOU SAID!


Breathe... Must not get too furious, later die from suffocation.

Probably some good news for myself, I probably get a new phone for myself with 3G functions. Okay, I admit, I'm a bit outdated. I'm not wealthy, can't afford anything. This phone is also an offer offered by Maxis for registering a new line. This is a bad news for me, which means I'll have to change number. I got like I-don't-know-how-many-hundred friends to inform. So, should I change or should I not? Still making decision. Hahaha... If I decided to get that, you guys can video-call-me already! I can see you and you can see me! YAY!

Learn more stuff in Desktop Publishing II today. Let's see, Mesh tool and 3D Revolve tool. Seriously cool-lah wieh! According to T4, their tutor didn't teach them these stuff, why? I kinda like their tutor and I was so envy that she was teaching T4. But now, I feel sad for them. I teach you all-lah kay? =P

Need to start doing DTP II first assignment already, designing 3 postcards. One of my sketches was chosen which is the Petronas Twin Tower, I bet I'll have hard time making that ONE postcard.

For some reason, I started to breathe normally now. Probably because I released all my anger here earlier. LOL!

Adios!

2 comments:

k3lv1n87 said...

i remembered her pronunciation...
lol...
well i had never ever heard so professional english at all..
haha...

Anonymous said...

t4 sad nyer... u say teach dun din teach wor... teach me more.. pls...