Sunday, May 20, 2007

Satu Harapan

Satu harapan dan.... harapan itu tercapai juga!
Yes, I managed to go to Midvalley today for Jaclyn Victor's Rejoice kinda like Meet-The-Fans session. I called at least 5 people and hope that at least one of them could follow me to Midvalley (This statement excluding you, Choo Yen) because my mom wouldn't let me go out alone. It's so embarassing to tell my friends that when they 'ajak' to go any where. They'll be like "How old are you already? Still small is it? Need mum's permission!".

Well, I personally believe that no one in this world that had never lied before. So I lied to get myself to meet Jac. (I would die for Jac seriously. Her voice is something to die for!) I told my mum my friend is waiting for me in a shopping complex nearby to watch movie. (Clever ain't I?)

Listening to 'Satu Harapan' live was like the BOMB, it was so good. By the way,have to buy 2 bottles of Rejoice shampoo to get a CD and a pillow. Other than that, an autograph session and free instant-picture with Jac! How cool is that for only RM20? I don't have a camera to show you what I've owned today but I'll 'curi' someone's pictures that has it. *evil laughs*

This conversation came up during the autograph session today.

Jac : Revo, what's your real name?
Me : Um... Jay Han? J-A-Y H-A-N!
Jac : Nice what? Why call Revo?
Me : Revo sounds nicer! Hahaha...
Jac : No-lah, Jay Han nicer!

But she still write Dearest Revo. *laughs*

The name Revo also came up by the nickname I use in every single forum that I registered, Revolution. So, normally after chatting in the forum for a while, there will be gatherings such as Malaysian Idol gatherings, One In A Million gatherings, Jacsville gatherings and a lot more. When all of us meet and start to introduce, we'll definately say the nickname we used in the forum so it's like "Hi, I'm Revolution!" or "Hi, I'm Revo!". That is how the name spread around for 3 years and haven't stopped yet! Instead of putting my english name as Ryan, I think should put as Revo. Unique right? *crazy*




Jacsville's getting signature on the free instant-photo!




Jacsville's family photo!


Jac wrote a short message behind all those photos, it's so nice of her.
Mine is read out like this :

Dearest Revo,
Thank you for being here today! Means a lot to me!
Hope to see you real soon! Take care alright? Hugs!!
Love,
Jaclyn

*screams* I can't wait to see her again! I'll be meeting her next Friday on the 25th, hope I get to go this time without lying. To tell the truth, I hate lying but sometimes we're forced to.

I Hope is Satu Harapan's English version and Oh My God! It's so good with the ad-libs but lack of the vocal power after the bridge. Satu Harapan has a lot more vocal power which make both of the version equal. No one get an award for being the best version. I'm so falling in love with this song. The CD came with Satu Harapan, I Hope, Minus One Track, Gemilang and Di Bawah Pohon Asmara. Yay, there's a Minus One track. I'm gonna start singing!

I'm going to make 2 sentences with the song's title!
I Hope I can go on the 25th for Nite of Soulful Stars recording session, featuring Jaclyn Victor and Daniel Lee as guest artiste! Ini adalah salah Satu Harapan saya untuk minggu depan. *laughs*

p.s. Although I 'curi' his photos, still must give credit-lah. Thanks Yik Hoong from Jacsville who is in the photo as well. Thanks a lot for your photos. I don't have a digital camera. *cries*

4 comments:

Choo Yen said...

Haha LIAR JAY HAN!
SO CLEVERRR!!!
But no lah, I know you did that cos you wanna support your idol hehehe.

Faster faster sing I can be the judge : P

Barry said...

Idol fanatic goes the extra mile... ;)

| Y | H | said...

Revo Revo !!!
Nice blog huh ?!? Love your Blog ! I love reading ppl's blogs ! Please post more about Jac ya !
P/s: Tak Payah Credit la.. paiseh paiseh !!

Anonymous said...

Can I request the minus one track of satu harapan?
Thanks a lot because I need to use it for a performance. You can email it to me at moukarjunn@hotmail.com.