Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Expand, Enlarge and Exaggerate

Because of the title, you guys thought I'm dirty minded and talked 'bout dirty stuffs right? *pissed off* Got nothing to do about dirty minded-lah, just read futher and you'll know why I chose that as my title.

All I did today was mostly singing and recording. *laughs* I tried my best to sing Satu Harapan and well, the outcome was... listen for yourself on your right side of the screen, Media Player. Okay, I do admit that I'm not a good singer but I love to sing.

Choo Yen introduced me this new hair-do-thingy website, where you can change your hair style but it comes out looking fake as ever. She pasted the url around 2p.m. but I didn't bother to open it *evils*, until right before I blog when I asked for the link again. I did play with some hair-dos and one of them came out quite real, although it still looks fake to me so I won't post that picture up. Not forgetting, I saw Choo Yen and her friend's personal picture. *laughs*

Right before I blog, I was like telling Choo Yen that there's nothing to blog about today and she said blog about singing.

Choo Yen says:
So you say, Today I spent my day by singing!

I was trying to "bomb" Choo Yen that the sentence can be elaborated into few more sentences but could not get the word -ELABORATE-. I knew that the word starts with an E. Was total blank at that time, so asked Choo Yen to think of that word. And what in the world, she was also blank. So she came out with some word that starts with an E such as EXPAND, ENLARGE and the worst was EXAGGERATE which made me laughed like mad. At the end, she got the word when I was busy typing my blog. *laughs*

I'm going for my degree orientation tomorrow, I am scared because I might be alone. I'm the only one from my class that changed to Faculty of Arts and Social Science because I changed to Bachelor of Arts Multimedia and Graphic Design. I'm such a shy person, how to make friends?! We'll see how it goes tomorrow. *cries*

Oh, I missed a post yesterday. I was so suprised that Jac told me that she doesn't take drugs, as in not taking Panadols, when we were chatting in Y!Messenger and the chat goes like this.

Jac : I headache now!
Revolution : Eat some panadols.
Jac : Nonononoooo....
Jac : I dont do drugs!
Jac : Hahaha!
Revolution : HAHAHA!
Revolution : Panadol saja... jadi kalo sakit kepala mau buat ape?
Jac : Tahan je...
Revolution : Susah-nya...

Note : Nicknames had been changed to avoid disturbance in Jac's Y!Messenger.

Still waiting for an answer from Myspace admins. Hope they'll reply me before Jac makes decision on the Myspace profiles and I missed IKON Buzz today, hope that someone will upload it so I can watch.

2 comments:

Choo Yen said...

You biatch.
Don't memalukan me can or not!
At least I managed to find out what the stupid 'membesar' word means!
Unlike you - emphasize, rephrase pulak!

HEHEHE.

You look nice in long hair : P

Jay Jay said...

I was busy typing my blog okay?
Lazy wanna think! LOL!
Don't be crazy about the long hair ar?
Some more that one tak betul one...
I didn't bother to change the angle and stuffs