Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'll give you a KISS!

No, I don't mean as in literally kissing you. K-I-S-S, Keep It Short and Simple. And again no, I'm not saying that this time I'm going to blog it short and simple. It's something which I'm going to blog about.

Today was the worst day of the year. My god, can you like imagine sitting on a low-classed chair for 5 hours and not being able to stretch your body at all. My butt was 'opening its flower' (Direct translation from a mandarin word, 'Kai Hua') and it was numb and I couldn't even feel my butt anymore so I guess this is what people say, Pain In The Ass. *laughs* I was actually forced to go for the briefing, I didn't want to go. I thought of registering and go back afterwards but some b**** stopped me and say that I'll have to go for the briefing, it's important. I tried to give excuses but she told me, I can do those stuffs later, after the briefing. *mad*

I'm always having problem of thinking a title when I blog but today I got it instantly when I was listening to that dumb talk. Throughout the whole 5 hours shit, I can hear this particular word, KISS, from the emcee and the talking idiots when they start their stupid speech.

Idiot : I know you all are tired. I'll keep it short and simple.
Me : *talks to myself* If you know then shut the f*** up and let us go!

Not only that stupid KISS word, this phrase also was mentioned almost every time when they are reaching the end, Just A Little Bit More.

Idiot : Just a little bit more about what I'm saying earlier.
Me : Good, so we can go home...
Idiot : Bla...Bla...Bla... *for 30 minutes*
Me : What the heck is with the A-LITTLE-BIT-MORE?
Yee Won : I don't know.
Idiot : And, just a little bit more on this.
Me : F*** YOU! GET A LIFE!
Idiot : Bla...Bla...Bla... *for another 20 minutes or so*
Me : I really hope this is the end or I'll go crazy, seriously!
Yee Won : I hope so too.
Idiot : Now, let me tell you about my life.
Me : OH MY F***ING GOD! DO I LOOK LIKE I'M BOTHERED WITH YOUR STUPID LIFE-LESS LIFE? LET ME OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANT!

Note : Those words that are upper-case in the dialog was what that I told myself. I don't have the courage to actually say that! *cries*

And there's like almost 7 talks and 5 out of 7 talks, their English are like... WOAH! You couldn't imagine! Let me demonstrate a little bit.

Solli arh, this palaglaph is dedicated to them so prease don't mind on my usage of Engrish language orh. You know hor, they are talked about the facurty, talk about the internet rabs and other stuff-lah. I couldn't understand some of the words used wor, I think they make up some words that I never heard before one. Kept laughing and laughing-ler during the talk, so veli the funny one. They some more got ask us to legistering our account before using the rab wor. ASK US TO LEGISTERING OUR ACCOUNT LOR! DON'T FORGET! PREASE LEGISTERING YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE USE!

Okay! Stop, if I keep this up hor, I'll get use to it-lah.
Oh My God! STOP IT!

Phew... Okay... The reason I don't want to go for the stupid briefing was because I got no friends and it will be so boring if I don't have anyone to talk to. Thank god, I started the conversation asking what course are they in to the one sitting beside me. And I got to know 2 girls, one sitting on my left and one sitting on my right. You might know the one sitting on the right, I had already mentioned above. Her name is Yee Won and the one sitting on my left is Shani. And surprisingly, she from Klang and studied in the same school that I'm from but I never seen her before, neither did she. Unfortunately, both of them aren't in the same course that I'm in. Shani chose Broadcasting while Yee Won chose Psychology and I had chosen Graphic Design, how pathetic. I've been thinking whether to change course to Broadcasting, it sounds like fun. Sigh, I seriously have no idea. I still don't have any friends from my course. *cries*

I blogged so much about the stupid talk. I don't want to talk about that anymore. *angry*

I watched Ugly Betty episode 23 today and I cried, can you imagine that? I cried! My tears rolled down all of the sudden. It was so sad and it makes people cry, seriously. Betty's sister, Hilda was getting married and her husband, Santos, was killed by a robber, he was shot in a grocery shop and the reason he was there is because he wanted to buy something for his son's performance on that night and he promised to go and watch the performance. Why must he die, WHY! I cried at the part where Betty went to the place where his nephew, Justin was performing. She went and told Hilda that Santos is dead. *sobs*


I'll cry when I see someone cries. Her expression was like so real that my tears actually rolled down looking at her crying. *sobs*


And this is how episode 23 ends.



Heroes episode 23 was boring, I don't really like the show anymore since that timeline thingy confuses me but I do continue to watch as well. So, Sylar died at the end of the show. It's such a typical script for a TV-show, the good ones always win. Do we really have special powers? Maybe I do, my sixth sense is always accurate. Ask Choo Yen, she knows about it! *laughs*

Earlier just now, Teng messaged me on WLM (Which was known as MSN before this) asking me to do a banner for Henley. She asked Syazwan to do it first but she still insisted of asking me to do another one. So I did a simple one, colourful background and his name with a picture of him, of course. And this was the outcome of my design.



Oh my god, how much have I typed today? It's so long and I thought it would be a KISS article. I guess I'll stop, so see ya! *laughs*

P.S. : Today is Choo Yen's birthday, I wished her earlier this morning during that bloody talk. So I'll give you another happy birthday wish in my blog. Happy Birthday, Choo Yen! *laughs*

Why doesn't anyone comment about my singing? Is it really that bad? Please do comment, I want to improve!

2 comments:

Choo Yen said...

HAHA omg.
how can your worst day of the year be on my birthday!
i'm sure your uni life will be better as time passes lah.

And your 'special paragraph' and dialog made me laugh like crazy!

Awww thanks for the PS thing hehee.

I GOT COMMENT ABOUT YOUR SINGING! JUDGE CHOOYEN SAYS THAT IT'S VERY NICE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! : )

Jay Jay said...

What to do? I'm not the one celebrating also,
Of course you are the one who is happy!

Your comment damn fake! Not accepted! LOL