Monday, May 21, 2007

Ribenababy in the house!

Woke up around 1 p.m. today, I think so I'm not sure! *laughs* Went down and ate my lunch (Which was supposedly to be my breakfast!). Had 'Nasi Lemak' and 'Chai Kuey' with Ribena. *slurps* No one was at home every day at this time. My mum is out to Klang Parade to do her crochet thingy then later had to fetch my small sister back from school, they come home at around 4 p.m. which leaves me alone for 3 hours.

I went back to my room after my "lunch" and started surfing the net. Every day I'll stop by Jacsville to see latest updates, so I checked the forum posts and nothing new. Went back to the homepage and saw ribenababy in the chat-box, I was like "Jac ke?", I asked and she went like "Revo, don't you know I have 2 nicks?" 'Malu' only kena bombed by her. After chatting with her for a while and then a few came online - Cindy, Brian and Kai Ma!

And imagine, the first topic was about ghost, freaked me out cause I was alone at home. They were saying that there were other visitors in that bungalow they rent for the first Jacsville trip. Brian said that 'thing' disturbed him and Faiz by pulling their legs and hands when they were sleeping but they saw nothing. Jac said that 'thing' want to party with them as well. Priest came in suddenly and chats for a while. He said that they should bring holy water with them during the trip. *laughs*

I told Jac that if she was there, they don't need even holy water. All they need was her voice! Gemilang, Realiti.... Gemilang, Realiti.... Lari terus all those 'things'! Then she said I 'perli' her. 'Mana ada perli?' *cries* and I said, it's a compliment because she's a goddess and her voice are like prayers. 'Nyanyi je' all 'lari' already! *laughs*

She wasn't there for a while sometimes, and then she told us she was trying to register for Myspace using her own name but she can't because www.myspace.com/jaclynvictor was chosen by Jac's fan, I think, and right after she told us 'bout that she totally disappears and I tried to message her on Y!Messenger, she was invisible. No wonder I didn't see her online!

She asked me how she can get that name for herself, so I told her that maybe I'll try to contact the owner of that profile. She created a substitute account for herself first in case the owner of that profile doesn't want to give in the account. (No, I cannot tell you the URL for the substitute account. I promised her.) After creating the account, she said she got to go to work already and I replied that I'll SMS her on the updates about the profile.

I tried to message the owner of the profile and I did get a reply. Most importantly, I managed to persuade him to give me the registered e-mail and password but sadly, there's a problem. The owner forgot the password for the e-mail because if we want to change the username which is also the e-mail address, the confirmation mail will be sent to the current e-mail address. I SMS-ed Jac about the good news and she was quite happy for the first few couple of SMS-es and then the bad news but she said that we could sort it out soon which I really hope so.

Hope to hear some good news from the Myspace admins.

1 comment:

Choo Yen said...

I hope for good news also!
Pray pray pray.
Update me about it okay? : D