Thursday, May 24, 2007

One day with full of results

I'm so filled with results - American Idol results, Foundation Studies results and my working results (Wages).

I took my wages at my ex-work place and it was my first time receiving a cheque as my pay. *excited* Well, I never worked before and this was my first time! *laughs* I worked for 8-days as a telemarketer and on the cheque, a sum of RM502.50 was written on it. RM60 per day, I guess it's worth it for a part-timer. The extras are from the OT, doing some cut-and-paste job.

Went to my campus to ask for my Foundation Studies results and the person-in-charge said it's not out yet. Fine, then I drove to another faculty, which is not in a walking distance, the Faculty of Admission and Credit Evaluation for my "missing" offer letter. They told me the offer letter will only be given out after the results. My god, UTAR is so damn slow. What the f*** are they doing? I'm so fed up with UTAR because of their atrocious usage of English language and their services!

Drove to Public Bank to bank-in my cheque in to my account. Well, as you know, this is my first time so I asked my friend to do it for me. *laughs* I can't wait to withdraw the money, I want to buy a new hand phone or maybe a MP3 player.

Bought some PS2 games at Shaw Centerpoint, Klang while surveying for second-hand handphones. I'm thinking whether to buy K750i or W800i, I like K750i more because it's black in colour and W800i is kind of ugly. Enough 'bout phones, let's talk about it after I withdraw my money.

And the winner of American Idol 2007 is... JORDIN SPARKS!

I sort of expected it because it was so obvious that she's going to win. If it’s Jordin VS Melinda finale, then I can't predict at all but Jordin VS Blake finale, they don't even need to compete at all to see who's going to win the title of American Idol. But I love the finale song. It's so nice, I'm so going to download it tomorrow.

Not forgetting to mention about the Foundation Studies results. I was watching American Idol and all of the sudden, one of my foundation studies friend called me and told me that the results are out. So I ran upstairs to my room and open the UTAR Intranet to check for it. I was so freaking scared when I typed in my ID and password. I was thinking what will happen if I failed? Please God, let me pass!

And...

I passed! *screams* Got CGPA 3.1, which is classified as Second-Lower Class Degree if this is the result I'm going to get in my Degree Programme. But at least it better than a Passing Degree and why talk about it when this is just Foundation Studies results. I know CGPA 3.1 is not something to be proud of but if you're in my shoes, you'll know why I feel proud of myself. Imagine, I failed 3 subjects for my SPM and I only got 5 credits, my SPM result is so bad. So for me, getting CGPA 3.1 is like a great achievement and it's more than above average. I want to get a lot better, and I wished to get First Class Degree for my Degree Programme. *laughs*

I wish I could do it. Let's start dreaming! *snoozes off*

2 comments:

Choo Yen said...

K750i is better lah! Cheaper some more hahaha.

After downloading AI's finale song, you know what to do la huh *hint hint*

and CONGRATULATIONS on your results! Of course you can achieve first class degree, if you work really really hard!

So all the best to you on your new course!

| Y | H | said...

I have no comment on your result.

But i have comment on American Idol 6. This is my now is much more better than Do i Make You Proud !!