Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back and Better!

Yuuu huuu... I'm back....


Guess this time, I'll post more photos instead of babbling about my atrocious life where I go emo and stuff like that. I'll keep them to myself like how some of you keep it to yourself. Some things are just better to keep them.


Went IKEA last few days and bought a table lamp with a spotlight-light-bulb (I don't know what you called it...), but it's incandescent light bulb, I want those fluorescent light bulbs, white lights... and guess what, fluorescent light bulbs cost 20X more than the incandescent ones. Gosh... RM100, say bye-bye...


Anyways, I’m quite happy with it, I sort of "picked" up a mini studio. It’s so cool, I never liked Digital Photography, ‘cause it’s outdoor and I hate outdoor.


I fell in love with Studio Photography... It’s just so cool...


These are a few photos from my “Mini Studio”, they are also part of my second Digital Imaging assignment.

Bubble Gums
Bubble Gums - Bubbly Bubble Gums

Sweets and Candies
Sweets and Candies - Sweety Sweets Candies.

Bowl with Fruit-like Candies
Bowl with Fruit-like candies - A bowl partially full with candies.

Cmei's Lucky Candy Cane
Cmei's Lucky Candy - Candies with an additional touch of Cmei's Lucky Candy Cane. Just found out that, the candy cane has broke into 3 pieces. I didn't know until I saw the picture... What does this mean? Luck gone? :(

L'oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Detox Cleansing Foam
L'oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Detox Cleansing Foam - Focused on the product title, Hydra Energetic. My product for the product shot assignment. Full set of L'oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Facial Care... soon...

Uncle Flower
Uncle Flower - A character from a japanese cartoon series. 花老爷。。。
This is with the incandescent lighting... Yellowish...

Special thanks to Cmei, "educating" me on how to use Flickr.

6 comments:

cmei said...

wow.. my name appeared 3 times... haha.. welc.. for the candy cane split to 3.. cos.. ur luck will triple up.. i like the bubble gum pic.. hehe..

Jay Jay said...

u sure anot :(...
Still got anymore? :P
U wan bubble gum pic..i give u...

cmei said...

can blow bubble or not the bubble gum?? if can.. i wan.. haha.. long time no chew n blow bubble gum...

Jay Jay said...

bubble gum pic only wor... not bubble gum.. :P

1PluS1=2 said...

waaa.... bubble gums n sweets!!! nice! i oledi plan to use M&M's for shooting oso lar... now oni i saw ur pic... cham...

Jay Jay said...

mine not m&ms... u can take gua... hahaha... mine is food and beverages category... ur's is which one?