Thursday, June 7, 2007

No Life, Dude or Babe

Okay, studying in the crazy course seriously got no time to blog at all. Every minute is assignment time. I still got so many logo left to draw. I still need to sketch a lot of things. This sucks, seriously.

Mr.Gummy-Boy tagged me on this survey thingy and Thank God, it's short and simple so I could get this article done quickly.

1) 5 Things That Are Found In My Bag
- Designer's Stationaries (Including sketch book and other stuffs)
- A4 Size File
- SmartTag
- Car & House Key
- Drinking Bottle

2) 5 Things That Are Found In My Wallet
- Money (Like durh?)
- Identification Card
- Driving License
- Coins
- Receipts

3) 5 Favourite Things In Your Room
- TV
- PS2
- Comic Books
- Computer
- Air-Conditioner

4) 5 Things You Always Wanted To Do
- Getting CGPA 4.0 , First Class Honours (LOL! Which is almost impossible for me!)
- Being loved by someone I like (Whether it's female or male! Hahaha... If I like then it's okay.)
- Win some reality TV show (I know! I love fame, in a good way though.)
- Travel somewhere other than Selangor (I never travelled anywhere before, kinda sad.)
- Become a famous singer? (Almost same as the third.)

5) 5 things you're currently into
- Blog (I want to but I just cannot find any free time.)
- Assignments (God, this course is killing me.)
- Buying handphone
- Get to know all my classmates
- Becoming a good assistant course representative to Li Yen and class representative for Tutorial 3

6) 5 people that you wish to tag
- Choo Yen
- Wai Teng
- (Whoever interested?)
- (Whoever interested?)
- (Whoever interested?)

I got a big hoo-hah issue on UTAR, which I will not be able to blog about it today. Maybe in a few days time, I'll tell you the big hoo-hah thingy.

No comments: